Here’s a background for Breland. A lot more choice for non-humans here!
The industrial capital of Khorvaire, Breland is best known for the cosmopolitan city of Sharn, the largest settlement on the continent and one of the major ports along its southern coast. Breland is also the gateway to the mysterious continent of Xen’drik.
If you choose to play a Brelander, modify your character as follows:
- Add 1 to your Communication. Breland is an educated nation with a (limited) parliament.
- Pick one of the following ability focuses: Communication (Persuasion) or Dexterity (Crafting).
- Choose your race: human, gnome, half-elf, elf, or dwarf.
- Choose your class: cleric (of the Sovereign Host), fighter, rogue.
- Roll twice on the Breland background table.
|3 – 4||Focus: Cunning (Engineering)|
|5||Focus: Strength (Driving)|
|6||Focus: Cunning (Historical Lore)|
|7 – 8||+1 Strength|
|9||Focus: Strength (Smithing)|
|10 – 11||Focus: Cunning (Evaluation)|